Pate Rehabilitation welcomes passionate, caring individuals who are interested in helping people grow in healthy ways and contributing to our mission of providing the most comprehensive rehabilitation services and support for individuals with acquired brain injuries.
- an open, collaborative working environment;
- extensive professional growth opportunities; and
- a competitive salary and generous benefits program.
- Fill out this complete application
- Send it indicating the position by e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to 972-484-4739
2655 Villa Creek Drive
Dallas, TX 75234
Telephone: 972-241-9334 or 1-800-992-1149
Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. Now hiring:
Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Pate Rehabilitation is currently looking for a Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our growing Dallas team! Primary Function: Evaluate and treat speech, language, cognitive communication and swallowing skills in clients with brain injuries.
- Conducts biographical evaluation to obtain preliminary information regarding the personal, social, educational and medical history of the clients.
- Administers and scores formal and informal testing protocols for speech, language, voice, cognitive communication and swallowing disorders in accordance with client needs and diagnosis.
- Interprets all test data, formulates reports, goals, treatment plans, and discharge recommendations as warranted for the clients.
- Carry out treatment plans accordingly.
- Supervises student clinicians and licensed Speech-Language Pathology Assistants.
- Establishes realistic, objective, functional goals based on client/care giver goals and the big picture goals.
- Orients client/care giver to speech therapy services, treatment procedures, and discusses specific goals of treatment.
- Prepares client for discharge in a timely, thorough manner, including client/care giver education.
- Participates as a team member in overall planning and process of rehab.
- Attends, participates, and arrives on time to staffing’s and family conferences.
- Participates in ongoing program development.
- Accesses continuing education opportunities in order to maintain clinical currency.
- Adheres to facility policies and procedures and participates in facility quality improvement and safety program.
- Acts in compliance with Pate Rehabilitation regulatory and professional standards and guidelines.
- Provides education to other staff members through in-services and training sessions.
- Has completed a M.A., M.S. or MCD degree and has attained a certificate of clinical competency from the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Is able to provide speech therapy services as a part of a supervised course of study in a program leading to a M.A., M.S. or MCD degree from a program which meets requirements for ASHA certification.
- Is completing A Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) which is a supervised experience for the purpose of satisfying requirements for certificate of clinical competency (CCC) through ASHA as a speech-language pathologist.
- Position may require traveling from facility to facility to treat clients.
- Bilingual in Spanish required
- Pass pre-employment and employment verification:
- Criminal history check
- Current and valid Texas Driver’s License
- Good driving record
- Maintain current CPR and First Aid Training Certifications
- Negative drug screen
- Annual TB test
- Knowledge and adherence to Speech Therapy Practice Act, code and ethics.
- Works within and around the facility.
- Competency in applying principles, materials, and equipment used in Speech Therapy.
- Position requires constant walking, stooping, bending, pulling, lifting up to 50 pounds or more as well as transferring adults and adolescents in and out of wheelchairs.
- May require travel to different facilities.
- May require working some evenings and weekends.
Part-Time Registered Nurse (RN)
Pate Rehabilitation is currently looking for a Part-Time Registered Nurse (RN) for our Anna, TX facility. RN will assist patients as needed with direct care and medical management according to the Pate Medical Model, policies and procedures. Perform Clinic RN duties as needed. Provide direction, and guidance, to nursing department. Perform registered nurse delegation to unlicensed staff members following the rules of delegation per the Texas Nurse Practice Act and the Texas Administrative Code. Collaborate with leadership (e.g. program managers, administrative manager, case management supervisor) to ensure the nursing department is an integral part of the company.
- Must be currently licensed as an RN in the State of Texas.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and to transfer adults.
- Must have verbal and writing skills required for effective interaction with healthcare professionals.
- Ability to interact effectively with patients and team members.
- Pass all pre-employment and employment verifications.
a. Criminal History Check
b. Maintain current CPR and First Aid Training Certifications
c. Negative Drug Screen
REHABILITATION TECHNICIAN – PRN
Positions available in Dallas, Anna, & Fort Worth, TX. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. Rehabilitation Technician will administer the treatment plans as developed for each patient and protect the well-being and safety of the patients at all times. Will also maintain cleanliness of the residence.
TRANSPORTER – PRN
Drive company van transporting patients to and from the Pate facility or to medical appointments, and assisting in other areas as needed. Must have a clear driving record and a professional appearance.
Our Dallas location is currently looking for a Marketing Liaison to join our growing team. Liaison will help generate patient referrals and ensure ease of admission for qualified and appropriate clients. Marketing Liaison will assure the admission system is developed and works properly and will make appropriate sales calls. Must have Clinical and Sales experience to be considered for this position.
Bilingual Case Manager
Pate Rehabilitation is currently looking for a Bilingual Case Manager to join our growing Dallas team. Case Manager will be responsible for managing and coordinating interaction of all parties involved in admission, treatment, and discharge of patients. You must be bilingual in Spanish to be considered for this position.
- Must have a B.S. or B.A. degree in social work, nursing, or other related healthcare field; or a B.S. or B.A. and 5 years brain injury/case management experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish required
- Must pass general and case management competencies
- Current licensure in the state of Texas if required by degree
Treatment Only Rehabilitation Technician
Pate Rehabilitation is currently looking for a Treatment Only Rehabilitation Technician (TORT) to join our Watauga location.
Primary Function: Carry out treatment plans, provide daily needs, protect the well-being and safety of the patients at all times; provide an environment that adheres to Pate philosophy regarding structure and distraction; interact with and provide assistance to visitors; maintain cleanliness of the treatment center. Hours: Monday through Friday – 8:30am to 4:00pm
Part-Time Behavior Therapist
Pate Rehabilitation is looking for a Part-Time Behavior Therapist to join our Watauga team. This position is part-time with flexible hours.
Primary Function: Provide assessment and treatment of patient behavioral disorders in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Must have a Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy, Psychology, or other related field
- Experience in human services including but not limited to mental health, developmental disabilities, and brain injury
- Must be certified/licensed or eligible for licensure /certification in the State of Texas. Must be national board certified (BCBA) eligible and certified within 12 months of hire
IT Support Specialist, Anna location
Pate Rehabilitation is looking for an IT Support Specialist for our Anna Texas location! Hours: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with some after hours and on-call hours
- A+ Experience a must
- Apple product experience
- Networking and understanding of DHCP, DNS and active directory
- Experience with windows server 2012
Candidates must be self-starters, self-motivated and have great communication skills. Multi-tasking in a fast paced environment and work with minimal supervision. Following instructions and Customer service skills a must.