As we continue to work towards a healthier tomorrow, thank you for being a Frontline Hero. We are truly lucky to have you all in our healthcare community. Pate is looking forward to re-admitting patients who were furloughed during the stay at home orders and to admitting new patients back into Pate’s Day Neuro programs. Admissions for our Day Neuro program will be reviewed on a weekly basis with acceptance based on current census and our ability to continue providing all needed safety guidelines.
- Pate has implemented new spacing and social distancing at our facilities. This provides added protection for our patients and staff.
- Pate is accepting referrals for our Residential program.
- All patient and family educations are being held via telephonic or video sessions.
- All evaluations are being completed via telephonic and/or video communication.
- Tours are not permitted on our properties temporarily while we comply with CDC guidelines.
- Transportation is continuing to be provided for residential patients while adhering to appropriate precautions of physical distancing.
Patients, families, and healthcare partners are being encouraged to view the location of their choice on our website, www.paterehab.com/pate-rehab-locations for videos and more information.
Your partners at Pate Rehab