Pate Rehabilitation welcomes passionate, caring individuals who are interested in helping people grow in healthy ways and contributing to our mission of providing the most comprehensive rehabilitation services and support for individuals with acquired brain injuries.
- an open, collaborative working environment
- extensive professional growth opportunities
- a competitive salary and generous benefits program
Now hiring (click to find out more):
- Fill out this complete application
- Send it indicating the position by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 972-484-4739
Pate Rehabilitation – Human Resources
2655 Villa Creek Drive, Suite 140
Dallas, TX 75234
972-241-9334 or 1-800-992-1149
Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
Our Watauga, TX location is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their busy team. Primary Function: Evaluate and treat speech, language, cognitive communication and swallowing skills in clients with brain injuries.
- Conducts biographical evaluation to obtain preliminary information regarding the personal, social, educational and medical history of the clients.
- Administers and scores formal and informal testing protocols for speech, language, voice, cognitive communication and swallowing disorders in accordance with client needs and diagnosis.
- Interprets all test data, formulates reports, goals, treatment plans, and discharge recommendations as warranted for the clients.
- Carry out treatment plans accordingly.
- Supervises student clinicians and licensed Speech-Language Pathology Assistants.
- Establishes realistic, objective, functional goals based on client/care giver goals and the big picture goals.
- Orients client/care giver to speech therapy services, treatment procedures, and discusses specific goals of treatment.
- Prepares client for discharge in a timely, thorough manner, including client/care giver education.
- Participates as a team member in overall planning and process of rehab.
- Attends, participates, and arrives on time to staffing’s and family conferences.
- Participates in ongoing program development.
- Accesses continuing education opportunities in order to maintain clinical currency.
- Adheres to facility policies and procedures and participates in facility quality improvement and safety program.
- Acts in compliance with Pate Rehabilitation regulatory and professional standards and guidelines.
- Provides education to other staff members through in-services and training sessions.
- Has completed a M.A., M.S. or MCD degree and has attained a certificate of clinical competency from the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Is able to provide speech therapy services as a part of a supervised course of study in a program leading to a M.A., M.S. or MCD degree from a program which meets requirements for ASHA certification.
- Is completing A Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) which is a supervised experience for the purpose of satisfying requirements for certificate of clinical competency (CCC) through ASHA as a speech-language pathologist.
- Knowledge and adherence to Speech Therapy Practice Act, code and ethics.
- Works within and around the facility.
- Competency in applying principles, materials, and equipment used in Speech Therapy.
- Position requires constant walking, stooping, bending, pulling, lifting up to 50 pounds or more as well as transferring adults and adolescents in and out of wheelchairs.
- May require travel to different facilities.
- May require working some evenings and weekends.
Pate Rehabilitation is looking for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant on a temporary basis to join our Dallas location. Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am to 3:30pm (This is a temporary position – 30 hours per week)
- Telephone switchboard
- Customer service experience
- Clerical skills (filing, organization, scheduling, correspondence, reports)
- Internet research experience
- Verification and precertification of insurance benefits
- Oral and written communication skills
- Data entry
- Knowledge of HIPAA requirements and guidelines (medical field)
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- Medical coding experience
- MS Office – Intermediate to Advance experience required (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Bilingual experience a plus; not required
- Verification and precertification of insurance benefits experience a plus
- Medical terminology experience a plus
- Works well in a team environment or individually
- Fast-paced environment
Pate Rehabilitation is currently looking for an LVN to work our open night shift position. LVN will travel between our Irving & Fort Worth residential locations. LVN must be available to work Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 5:00pm to 5:00am and then 4 hours on another day (which can be flexible), total hours will equal 40 per week. Apply today!!
Positions available in Dallas, Anna, & Fort Worth, TX. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. Rehabilitation Technician will administer the treatment plans as developed for each patient and protect the well-being and safety of the patients at all times. Will also maintain cleanliness of the residence.
Drive company van transporting patients to and from the Pate facility or to medical appointments, and assisting in other areas as needed. Must have a clear driving record and a professional appearance.
Our Dallas location is currently looking for a Marketing Liaison to join our growing team. Liaison will help generate patient referrals and ensure ease of admission for qualified and appropriate clients. Marketing Liaison will assure the admission system is developed and works properly and will make appropriate sales calls. Must have Clinical and Sales experience to be considered for this position.
Pate Rehabilitation is currently looking for a Case Manager to join our growing team. Case Manager will be responsible for managing and coordinating interaction of all parties involved in admission, treatment, and discharge of patients. Bilingual candidates in Spanish is preferred for this position.
- Must have a B.S. or B.A. degree in social work, nursing, workers comp or other related healthcare field; or a B.S. or B.A. and 5 years brain injury/case management experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Worker’s comp experience strongly requested.
- Must pass general and case management competencies.
- Current licensure in the state of Texas if required by degree.
- Ability to delegate effectively and organize workload to ensure that tasks/patient need is carried out as directed.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to handle emergency or crisis situations.
Pate Rehabilitation is looking for a Part-Time Behavior Therapist to join our Watauga team. This position is part-time with flexible hours.
Primary Function: Provide assessment and treatment of patient behavioral disorders in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Must have a Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy, Psychology, or other related field
- Experience in human services including but not limited to mental health, developmental disabilities, and brain injury
- Must be certified/licensed or eligible for licensure /certification in the State of Texas. Must be national board certified (BCBA) eligible and certified within 12 months of hire
We are looking for an Entry Level IT Specialist with 2-5 years of IT experience.
Hours: Monday – Friday/ 8-5 with some after hours and on call hours (Must be available to travel to all 3 of our locations throughout DFW). Main home office will be located at our Anna, TX location.
- A+ Experience a must
- Apple product experience
- Networking and understanding of DHCP, DNS and active directory
- Experience with windows server 2012