People with brain injuries who need long-term, supported living care live on our ranch near McKinney, Texas.
Pate’s supported living program gives residents the opportunity to live a full life while receiving the structure and guidance they need in a caring, compassionate environment.
Our 96-acre Brinlee Creek ranch is a beautiful, peaceful setting with room for long walks and connecting with nature. We nurture close relationships between families, insurance carriers, case managers and medical professionals. We want this special place to feel like home.
- Satellite TV
- Outdoor movie screen
- Computers and internet access
- Newly renovated/redecorated in 2016
- Certified wildlife habitat grounds
- Healthy dietician designed meals with no repeats in 21 days
- Staffed 24/7
- Expansive grounds for walking
- Phones in rooms
- Small 16-bed capacity for one-on-one attention
- Nurse on call 24/7
Why Choose Pate for Supported Living?
- Specialized care in the least restricted way possible
- Comforting homelike environment
- Medication management
- Medical needs
- Daily activities
- Community involvement
- Safe, self-contained, relaxing rural environment
Our supported living program is located at our Brinlee Creek Ranch location about ten miles from McKinney, TX with easy access from US-75.