Brain Injury and Stroke Rehabilitation in Anna, TX
Nestled amid gently rolling hills, northeast of McKinney, Pate's Brinlee Creek ranch in Anna, Texas has multiple treatment and therapy buildings, patient residential homes and a long term supported living center.
A certified wildlife habitat, our 88 acre ranch offers a close connection with nature.
There are friendly animals on site and abundant wildlife watching.
It's a safe, relaxing environment in a beautiful, peaceful setting.
About the Brinlee Creek Ranch Residences
- Smart streaming devices
- Healthy meals designed by a registered dietician
- Computers, high-speed internet, and WIFI
- Expansive grounds for walking
- Private patient suites & semi private
- Therapeutic activities each day
- Medication ordering and pickup
- Kitchenettes in rooms
- Washer/dryer in rooms
- System to request assistance
- Nurse on call 24/7
- 2 residences for in-patients
- Supported living residence
- Staffed 24/7
3325 Pate Way, Anna, TX 75409
Phone: 972-838-2602 or toll free at 1-866-613-4379
Email: [email protected]