Brain Injury and Stroke Rehabilitation in Anna, TX
Nestled amid gently rolling hills, northeast of McKinney, Pate's Brinlee Creek ranch in Anna, Texas has multiple treatment and therapy buildings, patient residential homes and a long term supported living center.
A certified wildlife habitat, our 96 acre ranch offers a close connection with nature.
There are friendly animals on site (horses, goats, cattle, pets) and abundant wildlife watching.
It's a safe, relaxing environment in a beautiful, peaceful setting.
About the Brinlee Creek Ranch Residences
- Satellite TV
- Healthy meals designed by a registered dietician
- Computers and internet access
- Expansive grounds for walking
- Private patient suites & semi private
- Therapeutic activities each day
- Medication ordering and pickup
- Kitchenettes in rooms
- Washer/dryer in rooms
- Phones in each room
- Nurse on call 24/7
- 2 residences for in-patients
- Supported living residence
- Staffed 24/7